October Project Kit - Hawthorn



Craft Night – Hawthorn Cards and Boxes
Date: Friday October 11th
Time: 7:00 PM
Where: My home in North Salt Lake
Bring: Water Color Pencils (if you have them), 3D Foam, Clear Shimmer Brush, Scoreboard, adhesive and scissors.

Order your kit by SEPTEMBER 30th by contacting me directly or send payment to:
 Paypal: paypal.me/craftwithjulie or venmo: @Julie-Scott-85

If you are not able to attend and would like a kit, contact me and I’ll get you the supplies and the instructions! 

Crafters Club:  Robin Shick is our Crafters Club hostess this month!  She will receive all the hostess rewards from online orders, orders at craft night, and project kits!  What is Crafters Club? My Crafters Club is my way of saying thank you for supporting me and my Close to My Heart business.  Place an order of $25 or more (project kits count!) 6 months in a row and you are guaranteed $25 in free products and a free exclusive stamp set!  It’s easy!  I keep track of everything and keep you updated monthly how close you are to your $25 in free products.  If you have any questions, please ask!  I love being able to give free crafting supplies to my amazing customers! 


Join my facebook group: http://bit.ly/2HPsZll
Subscribe to my You Tube channel: http://bit.ly/2HfRo2t
Follow me on Instagram for more fun and inspiration @CraftwithJulie

Comments