Oh What Fun Blog Hop

Welcome to our Oh What Fun Blog Hop!  We will be showcasing the Oh What Fun paper collection with various projects created by talented Close to My Heart consultants.  If you are visiting from Kathleen's blog then you are on the right track.

The Oh What Fun paper collection is my most favorite from the current idea book!  I love it for Christmas or for birthday, it can go either way!  I created a card and a holiday goodie pouch to show two different ways to use this collection

Read along for all the details or hop on to Carol's Blog


To create this card, I swooshed some Mint Shimmer Brush on the card base then stamped over it  with the Mini Birthday Party Hat stamp set in black ink.


These cute treat holders are super simple and would be so cute on your holiday table!  
They can even fit a gift card to give someone as a gift!  See below for the folding instructions.  For the decoration I used the Oh What Fun Cardmaking stamp set.  I stamped the tree in Clover ink, the star in Raspberry ink, and the bursts in Mint ink.  I added a swirl of Silver Thread behind the stamped piece.  The scallop is a old CTMH punch, punched in Clover Cardstock.

6x6 piece of patterned paper

Fold corner to corner

Fold one corner over, straight across

Fold other corner over 

Fold top down to make a pocket

Thanks for hopping by!

Join my Craft with Julie facebook group HERE
Follow my facebook page HERE
Check out my YouTube Channel HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments

  1. Julie GREAT projects!! Love the birthday card and thanks for an awesome tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Thanks for the instructions! You are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is cute and that treat holder is adorable! Thanks for the instructions!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment