Birthday Time - March 2018 Stamp of the Month



We have a brand new stamp of the month for March 2018 called Birthday Time.  Look how cute this set is!  Perfect for birthday parties, celebrations, birthday cards and more!

This stamp set is only available during March.  You can buy it outright for $17.95 or when you place an order of $50 you can purchase this set for only $5!  That is an amazing discount!

This month I have an exclusive offer just for you.  When you purchase the stamp of the month for $17.95 I will email you the instructions on how to create the 3 cards pictured above.  The instructions include a photo of the cards, a supply list, the cutting dimensions and detailed steps on how to create these cards.  

An even better deal, when you purchase the stamp set at the discounted price of $5 I will not only email you the instructions I will send you a project kit that includes the card bases, envelopes,  accents, and all the cardstock pieces cut and ready to go to complete these 3 cards with your brand-new stamp set!

You can order this set online HERE or I can help you by contacting me directly.

I have added the supply list below if you would like to create even more cards with your brand new stamp set!



Tools you will need:
(Z899) Memento Black Ink
(Z3372) Adhesive Runner
(Z2816) Cranberry Ink
(Z2848) Sapphire Ink
(Z2851) Saffron Ink
(Z2452) Golden Yellow Shin Han Marker
(Z2448) Carmine Shin Han Marker
(Z2458) Marine Blue Shin Han Marker
(Z1979) Journaling Pen
(Z1151) 3D Foam
(Z1836) Microtip Scissors
Acrylix Blocks

Supplies you will need:
(1386) Black Cardstock
(1385) White Cardstock
(X5975) Cranberry Cardstock
(X5957) Sapphire Cardstock
(X5961) Saffron Cardstock
(Z3312) Gold Glitter Gems
(Z1848) Red Shimmer Trim
(X254) Cards & Envelopes




If you would like to purchase just the instructions and cutting dimensions 
for my Birthday Time March Stamp of the Month project kit use the paypal link below:



Watch videos LIVE in my Craft with Julie Facebook group HERE
Shop online HERE
Subscribe to my You Tube Channel HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments