Chelsea Garden - Out of the Box

I love the flower papers in the Chelsea Garden paper packet, but I have to say the blue stripes and the polka dots are my favorite!  The card above was inspired by my friend Sonja.  It would be so easy to change up the colors to match your school!  The graduation hat is is one of our little mini stamps, called Graduation Cap.  I finished it up with a little black dot.

I went a little out of the box with the colors I chose for this card.  I grabbed Crystal Blue, Raspberry, and Sweet Leaf  cardstock. I used the Chelsea Garden thin cuts to cut out some flowers.  I used black to stamp the flowers.  I am seriously in love with this Thanks sentiment!  I used the journaling pen to add some free hand lines around the outside of the card.  

I loved these 2 cards so much I added them to my Card Creation Station!
Join us at my next craft night to create these cards!

Join my Craft with Julie facebook group HERE
Check out my YouTube Channel HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie


Comments