July Craft Night Projects - No Worries

We will be playing with the No Worries paper collection this month.  I love all the natural patterns and beach theme of this paper!

Craft Night: Friday July 14th
Time: 7:00 PM
Place: My home in North Salt Lake
Supplies to Bring: Glue, Scissors, and 3D Foam

Sign up and Prepay by Friday July 7th!

 Card Kit:  $25- 2 of each design.  The card kit will include 1/2 of a No Worries paper packet, card bases, sequins, and burlap ribbon.  It will also include instructions to make these 4 bonus cards pictured below for a total of 10 cards all together.  You will get to keep all the extra supplies so you can create even more!  I will have other sentiments available for you to use if you want to change up the sayings.


Layout #1

Layout #2
Layout #3

Pocket Plus Pages


Scrapbooking Kit: $35 for 3 layouts and 2 pocket plus pages.  The scrapbooking kit includes a No Worries paper packet, Complements, Sequins, Burlap Ribbon, and 2 pocket plus page protectors.

Card and Scrapbooking kit combo: Only $40!

Sign up and Prepay by Friday July 7th so I can order supplies and have the kits ready for you at Craft Night July 14th.

If you are not able to attend you can order a kit and I will have it ready for you by the 14th.  If you are not local to me and need it mailed, contact me for details.

All products used in these projects can be purchased on my website www.juliescott.closetomyheart.com




Comments