April Craft Night - Some Kind of Wonderful

Some Kind of Wonderful Card Kit

Craft Night – Some Kind of Wonderful Card Kit 
Date: Friday April 14th
Time: 7:00 PM
Place: My home in North Salt Lake
Bring: Adhesive, scissors, 3D foam, glue dots, and any other finishing supplies you like to use.

Sign by up Friday April 7th by emailing, calling, or texting me so I can get supplies ordered and projects ready.

When you attend Craft Night you will be able to use my stamps and inks to complete your projects.  If you are not able to attend or not local to me, I will cut and stamp the projects for you and include assembly instructions.  You can pick up the kit from me after the 14th or I can mail for an additional $5 to cover postage. 

CLOSE TO MY HEART SPECIAL:  50% off all our Cut Above Scrapbooking kits this month while supplies last!  I can add the kits on to our group order, or you can order directly on my website, HERE. Order yours now and bring it with you to Craft Night to put together. 



FOREVER AND ALWAYS CUT ABOVE KIT

LITTLE ONE CUT ABOVE KIT


Some card designs were inspired by fellow consultant Susan Williams

Comments