Yuletide Joy - October Stamp of the Month

Isn't this such a fun set?  I love the doodle look.   I have been stamping all weekend and I will share what I have been creating throughout the month.  Do you see that red line around the stocking and star?  This means you can use your Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut these shapes!  Making it quick and simple to create the cards below.

Yuletide Joy (item #S1610) is only available THIS month!  You can purchase this set for $17.95 OR it is only $5 with a $50 purchase.

I used Cranberry and one of Close to My Heart's new colors, Willow cardstock.  I love the bright colors for Christmas!  I simply drew over the stamped lines with Carmine and Vivid Green shin han markers.  The stars on the Cranberry cardstock were embossed with our Confetti Stars embossing folder.  A little shimmer brush on the poinsettia and gold shim trim to finish it all off.


Would you like to make one of these cards for FREE?  Join us Friday October 14th for our craft night class.  Class starts at 7 PM at my home in North Salt Lake.  I will have a few more options available to make, stay tuned!

Please RSVP so I have enough projects and spaces ready.  You can call, text, email or comment in our Craft Night facebook group.  See you soon!

Comments