Christmas Gift Ideas for Pre-Teens and Teens


 I start my Christmas shopping in October.  The stores are starting to stock things and it helps to spread out the cost of the holidays over a few months.  I will continue to add things to this list throughout the season.

Let's start with advent calendars.  In my house they are a must.  A fun surprise every day adds to the excitement of Christmas.  Here are a few my kiddos have picked out for themselves this year.


Marvel Funko Pop.  We are big Marvel fans at out house.  This would be perfect for my daughter or son.  You can find it HERE


You can't go wrong with a makeup advent calendar for a teen girl.  These are so fun to try different products and colors.  You can find it HERE

We LOVE a Lego City advent calendar at our house.  There are different Lego sets, such as Star Wars, Friends and Harry Potter but the city one is fun for everyone.  You can find it HERE


When I mentioned diamond art to my 12 and 16 year old both of them got really excited and told me they loved diamond art!  I had no idea!  This is a pretty inexpensive gift and a fun activity for them do to.  You can find the one's I got HERE

This lip gloss set would make the perfect stocking stuffer.  With so many different shades to try and play with.  You can find this set HERE


It's a tradition in our house to decorate gingerbread men on Christmas Eve.  We decorate them, take photos and then eventually throw them away a few weeks later.  This year I thought it would be fun to get this set of gingerbread men for each of my kids to decorate and then they get to keep them for years to come!  You can find this set HERE

My teenaged daughter LOVES to crochet.  This was the first kit I got her to learn.  She has gone on to create many more little friends.  She will be getting yarn in her stocking for sure, but this is where it all started.  You can find this kit HERE


I am not sure what all the hype is about, but Lego flowers are a thing!  I will be getting a flower set for my daughter this year.  This is one she has and loves.  You can find it HERE

My daughter loves this hair styling tool, so much she has stole mine.  She will be getting her own this year.  You can find it HERE


I don't think you can ever go wrong with a Stanley.  There are so many colors to chose from.  I like this one for the kids because the straw is covered and it's spill proof, perfect for on the go and school.  You can find this one and other colors available HERE

My daughter has this necklace on her wish list.  It's so cute and can customize it with your child's initial.  You can find all the options HERE.

Comments