Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #537


 I have been wanting to use the dragon fly on a project.  This weeks Atlantic Hearts challenge was a perfect fit!  I added some color using Melon ink and a water brush.  These pieces are cut at 1 inches.  Play around with your papers and see what you can come up with.  I'll list the supplies I used below.



Find the Sketch Challenge HERE

The supplies I used for this card are from Close to My Heart and can be found on my website HERE:

CC72354 Memory Lane Paper Packet

CC72356 Memory Lane Stamp Set

S2308 Goodbye Isn't Forever stamp set

Z4189 Intense Black Ink

1385 White Cardstock

Z6535 Melon Ink

Z3224 Small Water Brush

Shop Online HERE
Follow me on Facebook: HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments

  1. love the designer paper you picked for this sketch challenge with us at The Atlantic Hearts Sketch. All the colors that you used fits perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I love the softness of the colours and the butterfly finishes it off perfectly! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment