Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #533

 


The Atlantic Hearts Sketch gave me the opportunity to cut into my Memory Lane collection.  I love the colors in this paper collection.  I'll put a full list of products I used below.

Find the Sketch Challenge HERE

The supplies I used for this card are from Close to My Heart and can be found on my website HERE:

CC72356 Memory Lane Stamp Set

CC72354 Memory Lane Paper Packet

Z4189 Intense Black Ink

1385 White Cardstock

X6044 Peach Cardstock

X6066 Honey Butter Cardstock

X6535 Melon Ink

Melon Dots

Brown Grey Blend Triblend Marker

Light Green Blend Triblend Marker

Gold Brown Shades Triblend Marker

Stitched Circle Thin Cut

Shop Online HERE
Follow me on Facebook: HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments

  1. Such a pretty color palette in that paper, and I love the little swing on the tree. :-) Thank you so much for sharing your project at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I love the stash busting you did and pairing with a new stamp set, the colours are soft and inviting, love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment