Atlantic Hearts Sketch #517


 This weeks sketch is a good one!  One you could use over and over again.  I love this stamp set and wanted to create a card for a friend.  The heart paper in the Storybook collection was perfect for this card.  I continued the string line around the sentiment with the black LePen and then drew over it with the Antique Pink Marker.  I hope my friend likes this card as much as I enjoyed creating it.


Find the Sketch Challenge HERE

The supplies I used for this card are from Close to My Heart and can be found on my website HERE:

X7289B Storybook Paper Collection

Z4434 Meowma & Pawpa stamp set + thin cut

X6061 Mulberry Cardstock

X5954 Pewter Cardstock

1385 White Cardstock

Z4189 Intense Black Ink

Z2832 Pewter Ink

Z2475 Brown Grey Blend TriBlend Marker

Z2481 Coral TriBlend Marker

Z2529 Antique Pink TriBlend Marker

Z4575 Black LePen

Z4572 Blending Brushes

Shop Online HERE
Follow me on Facebook: HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie


Comments

  1. Just love the soft pinks and grays!! This is a very sweet card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous kitty card! I love the paw border and the sweet littly stamped kitty image. Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment