Atlantic Hearts Sketch #516

 


I love this little hedgehog holding the daisy from Close to My Heart's March stamp of the month called, Precious Moments.  This weeks sketch was really fun to put together and I think the Life's a Hoot patterns worked really well with the sketch.   


Find the Sketch Challenge HERE

The supplies I used on this card are from Close to My Heart and can be found on my website HERE:

X7290B Life's a Hoot Paper Packet 

S2303 Precious Moments Stamp Set

X6032 Wisteria Cardstock

1385 White Cardstock

Z4189 Intense Black Ink

Z2487 Jade Green Blend Triblend Marker

Z2519 Gold Yellow Blend Triblend Marker

Z2475 Brown Grey Blend Triblend Marker

Z6524 Grape Ink

Shop Online HERE
Follow me on Facebook: HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments

  1. That little critter with the daisy is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love cute little Hedgie surrounded by all the color and patterns. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such great papers, the colors are beautiful. thanks you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Good luck

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment