Atlantic Hearts Sketch #515

The layered flower thin cuts have been sitting on my desk for awhile and this weeks sketch gave me a great excuse to get them out and use them!  I'll add the full list of Close to My Heart products I used below.
 

Find the Sketch Challenge HERE

The supplies I used on this card are available from Close to My Heart:

X7290B Life's a Hoot Paper Packet 

CC12311 It's the Little Things Cardmaking Stamp Set

Z4324 Layered Flowers Thin Cut

Z3631 Stitched Bracket Thin Cut

X6054 Grape Cardstock

X5968 Lagoon Cardstock

X6032 Wisteria Cardstock

X6066 Honey Butter Cardstock

Z4627 Pink Dots

1385 White Cardstock

Z4189 Intense Black Ink

Z3563 Diamond Stickles

Z1986 Pink Shimmer Trim

Z2895 Lagoon Ink

TriBlend Markers: Pale Pink Blend, Light Green Blend, Hydrangea Blend, Brown Grey Blend, Gold Yellow Blend, Fair Skin Blend, Pink Violet Blend

Shop Online HERE
Follow me on Facebook: HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments

  1. Lovely card! Our sketch looks beautiful with your colors and pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - love the colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card. thank you for sharing it with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge. We hope to see you again soon and good luck!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment