Atlantic Hearts Challenge #514

 


Okay, confession time.  I am SOOO over winter I couldn't bring myself to add a snowman to my card.  What I saw in the middle was a large Easter Egg instead.  I cut the egg from my Cricut and then added an adorable gnome.  Stickles glitter gel was the perfect finishing touch to his beard. 


Find the Sketch Challenge HERE

The supplies I used on this card are available from Close to My Heart:

X7290B Life's a Hoot Paper Packet 

Z4682 Easter Gnomes stamp set + thin cuts

X6054 Grape Cardstock

X6050 Flamingo Cardstock

Z3237 White Glitter Paper

1385 White Cardstock

Z4189 Intense Black Ink

Z4575 Black LePen

Z3563 Diamond Stickles

TriBlend Markers: Pale Pink Blend, Light Green Blend, Hydrangea Blend, Brown Grey Blend, Gold Yellow Blend, Fair Skin Blend, Pink Violet Blend

Shop Online HERE
Follow me on Facebook: HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments

  1. I love this card Julie. Sooo Cute. Easter Gnome! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and great spring colors, Julie. I'm with you ...not making anything wintry now either! Thank you so much for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the gnome with the egg. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. precious! love this gnome-y card. thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge last week. good luck

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment