Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #512

 

This is my take on this weeks sketch challenge.  I am so ready for spring!   I got out the bright and fun Flower Shoppe paper collection and instead of flowers, I used an adorable Easter gnome.  The full list of supplies I used is below.


Find the Sketch Challenge HERE

Supplies I used on this card:

X8033B Flower Shoppe Paper Collection

Z4682 Easter Gnomes stamp set and thin cuts

Markers: Gold Brown, Blue Turquoise, Pale Pink Shades, Pale Pink Blend, Brown Grey Blend

Gold embellishing thread

X6057 Capri Cardstock

1385 White Cardstock

Z2812 Raspberry Ink

Z4189 Intense Black Ink

Shop Online HERE
Follow me on Facebook: HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments

  1. Loving the spring colors here, Julie! There's an adorable gnome for every season now. So fun. Thank you for sharing your card at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I just entered my card in AHSC too, and I just saw you had entered also... it's amazing how close we came to the theme of our cards. I made mine as DT member at ColorMyHeart Color Dare and I too thought this stamp was exactly what was needed for my color and sketch challenge combination but couldn't enter until Color Dare Challenge was published. It was like we were in class together when we created our cards... love the background papers you put together and great coloring and interpretation of the sketch challenge. It was a perfect image for this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gnome is adorable! Love your card as well!

      Delete
  3. I love you how you tear up the designer series paper to create this card, stay so true to the sketch. Thank you for playing with us at Atlantic Heart Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment