Atlantic Hearts Sketch #510


For this weeks Atlantic Hearts Sketch I used the bits and pieces that are included in my February Stamp of The Month project kit.  The kit is for a scrapbook page, but I know not everyone is a scrapbooker, so here is an option that you can create with the same supplies.  I did add in the Spring Greetings stamp set along with the stamp of the month.  I also flipped the design on it's side to showcase the awesome border stamps.  I'll add a list of products I used down below.


Products I used on this project can be found on my Website HERE

S2302 Springtime Borders Stamp of the month
A1288 Spring Greetings Stamp set
X9046 Mix-In Paper Collection
Z2848 Sapphire Ink
Z2841 Glacier Ink
Z6535 Melon Ink
X5957 Sapphire Cardstock
X6065 Melon Cardstock
X5978 Glacier Cardstock
X6045 Sage Cardstock
C6066 Honey Butter Cardstock
1385 White Cardstock


This is the scrapbook page I borrowed the pieces from.  When you order the stamp of the month from my website, I will send you a project kit to create this page.  You will need to provide your own finishing supplies and a base page.  Get a closer look at the stamp set HERE









 

Comments

  1. Fabulous way to show how well the sketch can be used in a card with other layout product. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way that you mixed patterned paper with stamped borders. Very clever and looks great. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card. I love that you made the sketch horizontal and how well it turned out! Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment