Atlantic Hearts Challenge #513

 


I LOVE the Daisy, Daisy collection from Close to My Heart!  I know this will be a collection I use every last piece of, so this weeks sketch was perfect to use up my little scraps of papers.   I changed up the size of strips, because I was lazy and didn't want to figure out the exact measurements for them all to fit, so I improvised with a few 1/8 stripes of black to fill in the space.  You can find a list of products I used below. 

Find the Sketch Challenge HERE

Supplies I used on this card:

CC2231 Daisy, Daisy paper collection and sticker sheet

CC12311 It's the Little Things - Cardmaking Stamp Set

Z4627 Pink Dots

X6040 Clover Cardstock

X6047 Black Cardstock

1385 White Cardstock

Z4189 Intense Black Ink

Z4575 Black LePen

Shop Online HERE
Follow me on Facebook: HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments

  1. The greens and pinks are beautiful in this collection. A lovely card for this week's sketch! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment