Just Because Valentine's Themed Card


Oh my goodness!  This card was so fun to create!  I grabbed a few different things I had on my desk and the Atlantic Heart Sketch challenge for the week and went to work.  And when I say work, I really mean playing with paper and ink.  

When I saw the laced edges on the sketch I knew exactly which die cut I was going to use.  The die cut is from a Close to My Heart special called Now and Forever.  The flowers and floral pattern come from that collection too.  I mixed in another Close to My Heart special called It's the Little Things with the dot pattern and the banner sticker and stamp.  I'll put a list of all the products I used below.  


 You can find the Close to My Heart products I used online HERE

  • CC12227 Now & Forever Bundle
  • CC12314 It's the Little Things Cardmaking Bundle
  • Z6538 Seabrook Ink
  • Z6525 Desert Rose Ink
  • Z6526 Scarlet Ink
  • Z2805 Black Ink
  • X6068 Seabrook Cardstock
  • 1385 White Cardstock
  • Z4575 Black LePen
  • Gold Embellishing Thread 
  • Butterfly Sequins
Follow me on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Subscribe to my Channel HERE


Comments

  1. Love your take on the sketch this week. Such pretty neutral colors with black. Thank you so much for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a really fun card to create.

      Delete
  2. Lovely valentine card! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with Atlantic Hearts sketch Challenge. Please join us again soon!
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment