Something Fierce Blog Hop

Welcome to our Something Fierce Blog Hop!  We will be showcasing the Something Fierce paper collection with various projects created by talented Close to My Heart consultants.

If you are visiting from Lauren's blog then you are on the right track!

I love the dinosaurs in the Something Fierce collection, but I wanted to show how you can use the other awesome patterns in the paper collection.  

Read on for all the details or hop along to Danielle's Blog

This is a great card to create using up your scraps!  Just strips of paper and finished off with the Happy Birthday sentiment from January's stamp of the month, Card Captions.  I used white ribbon to make a bow and then a sparkle on the flower, which is also in the stamp of the month set.

This card was created using the Make it From Your Heart idea book, pattern 15.  I love the pink patterns together!  The Thank You sentiment is from the Card Captions stamp set along with the dots.  I used white ribbon to create the bow.




I LOVE how this card turned out! Can you tell that Raspberry is one of my favorite colors?  I cut the flowers using the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge in various sizes.  I added a few inside of the shaker window along with silver sequins.  I finished it off by looping some silver thread behind the flowers



Cards Captions is the stamp set I used on all these projects.  It is January's stamp of the month.  It is a great set to have on hand if you are a card maker!

Thanks for hopping by!


Subscribe to my You Tube channel: http://bit.ly/2HfRo2t Follow me on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2toWOWG Shop Online: http://bit.ly/2HFZnXE Follow me on Instagram @ CraftwithJulie


Comments

  1. Those are all great cards! Those flowers on the shaker card are spot on! Very Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the grey! :) And raspberry is my absolute favorite. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! I love your shaker card with the Cricut-cut flowers and I also love your ideas for using up some scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are lovely! I love seeing non-dinosaur projects with this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially love how you put flowers in the shaker part of the shaker card! I just love how different this paper can look with it's different patterns. Beautiful artwork!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment