Oh What Fun - December Craft Night Projects

Join us December 14th to create these fun holiday projects!


6 Tags, 6 cards and 3 boxes - $15
Kit Includes: Patterned Paper, Cardstock, Twine, Card Bases and Envelopes 
to create all the projects seen above.

Need more of an item or just want certain ones?  I got you covered!

Ala Carte Options:
Set of 6 Tags $2
Set of 6 cards $10
Set of 3 boxes $3


When you come to craft night you can use my stamps and inks.  If you would like your own stamp set or inks, I am offering free shipping and tax when you purchase a project kit.  See the products we are using and prices below:
Oh What Fun Cardmaking Stamp Set $14.95


Oh What Fun Cardmaking Stamp Set and Thin Cuts $29.95

 
Ink Pads $8.95
Clear Shimmer Brush $5.50


Update:  It is past the time to sign up for this project kit.  The supplies can be found on my website.  Check back for my next project kit coming soon!

Comments