September Craft Night Project - Boutique

A new Idea Book means we get to play with fabulous new products this month!  We will be working with the new Boutique paper collection and use the new texture paste on our layouts!  Join us for Craft Night on September 14th for a fun night of creating!  Not able to attend?  There is a kit by mail option!

Cards: $30 -3 of each design, 15 total.  Includes 1/2 of a Boutique paper packet, 5 yards of white and gold ribbon, gems, card bases and envelopes.  All pieces will be cut and ready for stamping and assembly.




Scrapbook Layouts: $45 - 4 layouts and a pocket plus page.  Includes 1/2 of a Boutique paper packet, Boutique Complements,  5 yards of White and Gold ribbon, Gems, Cricut Cuts, extra cardstock and a pocket plus memory protector.  All pieces are cut and ready to assemble.

Combo: $65 - Supplies to create the card and scrapbook layouts.  All pieces will be cut and ready to assemble.  

Sign up and prepay by September 7th.  Contact me or use the paypal link below.  
Just a Little Something is the stamp set we will be using on the cards.  You can use mine at Craft Night, or you can purchase your own by contacting me or using the paypal link below.

Not local to me or not able to make it to craft night?  Not a problem!  I can get a kit ready for you!  I will cut and stamp everything so all you need to do is assemble.  You can pick it up or I can mail it to you!  Select the shipping option along with what kit you would like with the paypal link below, or contact me.  


UPDATE: The time has passed to sign up for this kit, but if you would like the cutting guide and instructions email me at scrapinandstampin@hotmail.com and I will send them to you for FREE!

A closer look at the projects:










Join my facebook group: http://bit.ly/2HPsZll
Subscribe to my You Tube channel: http://bit.ly/2HfRo2t
Follow me on Instagram for more fun and inspiration @CraftwithJulie

Comments