Postcard Perfect - May Project Kits

May is National Scrapbooking month!  Close to My Heart has designed a special paper packet, stamp set, and Cut Above Kit to celebrate!  I have designed our May project kit using these special papers.  I love how bright and cheery thise papers are!  Perfect for any vacation or summer time activity.

Craft Night will be on May 18th @ 7:00 PM at my home in North Salt Lake.  If you are not able to attend or not local to me, there is a kit by mail option!  Read on for all the details.



Card Kit: $25
10 cards-1 of each design.  Kit includes pattern paper and cardstock you will need to complete the cards, card bases and envelopes, 5 yards of white ribbon, 90 Adhesive-backed dots in black and white and instructions.

Premade Cards – 10 cards 1 of each design $20.  I will assemble a set of cards for you!  Envelopes included.   





Scrapbooking Kit: $30 
3 – 2-page layouts. Kit includes preprinted base pages, die cuts and stickers, instructions and 4-page protectors.
  
Card and Scrapbooking Kit Combo: $50 (a $5 savings).  You will get both the card kit and scrapbooking kit.

The time has past to sign up for these project kits.  The Scrapbooking kit will be available to purchase until the end of May HERE.  Watch for the details on next months project kits.

Join my Craft with Julie facebook group HERE
Follow my facebook page HERE
Check out my YouTube Channel HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments