Julie's Favorite Things Box


Introducing the first ever Julie’s Favorite Things Box!



I have carefully chosen products from the new Seasonal Idea Book that I know both cardmakers and scrapbookers will love.   Since this is my very first Favorite Things box, I am giving these items to you at my consultant discount.  The box is only $35 (this includes shipping and tax).  I have created an exclusive workshop with the items you will receive in your box.  I will email you the instructions after your box is delivered.  Your box will be shipped right from Close to My Heart the first week of May and will include the new Seasonal Expressions idea book for FREE! Sign up and prepay for your favorite things box now through May 7th.  Contact me or use the paypal link below.


*This special can not be combined with any other offer, or count towards hostess rewards or monthly crafters club orders*

Comments