Christmas Gifts - 3 Different Designs in 1 Video - Facebook LIVE Video #6




Beary Christmas Workshop - In this video I demonstrate how to create 3 different Christmas gifts using the Beary Christmas Workshop Your Way Kit (item # G1137). Something I forgot to explain in the video, you can make up to 26 gifts from just one kit! You can make 2 mugs from 1 piece of patterned paper. You can make 2 Nugget boxes from 1 piece of patterned paper. You can make 1 gift card holder from 1 piece of cardstock. Cut your big pieces first then use your leftovers to decorate your gifts. I will post more pictures soon to give you ideas on how to decorate. FACEBOOK LIVE SPECIAL: Place an order on my website https://juliescott.closetomyheart.com/default.aspx from NOW until the end of the year, December 31st 2017, and I will send you a surprise gift! Let me know if you have any questions on these projects. I have a few more ideas to share with you for the holidays, so be sure to subscribe to my channel for more Christmas gift ideas!




Comments