Golden Moments Cut Above Card Kit - Facebook Video


Today on Facebook Live I demonstrated 4 different cards using the Golden Moments Cut Above Card Kit.  You can watch HERE on my Craft with Julie Facebook Group.  It is a closed group so you do have to request to join, but you will have access to all my other Facebook live tutorials and I am always posting artwork!


We started with this Golden Moment Cut Above Kit.  It comes with 10 card bases, 10 envelopes, and 10 die-cut banners (stamps are sold separately - see further down the post for stamp sets).


I first created one just like shown in the idea book.  I added a little 3D foam behind the sentiment to make it pop.



This one I used shin han markers to color in the images.  The gold embossing resists the ink making it super easy to color in.  I added gold glitter gems for some extra bling.



These two cards I created using one card base cut in half.  The top one I cut of 1/4 of an inch off on 2 sides and attached to a white card base.  I attached the banner off to the side and trimmed to give it a little different look.  I added some gold glitter gems for some bling.  The next card I used the back of the card base as cardstock.  I used the basic fundamental pattern paper collection.  I just love the Bashful and Gray tones together!  I used a little sparkle next to the sentiment for some bling.

Close to My Heart has created 4 different sentiments to compliment this card kit.  You can choose from any of these sets, or if you are like me I had to have all 4!  
                                           M1185                                              M1186

                                       M1188                                                M1187

They even offer this awesome Stamping Starter Kit to get you going if you are new to stamping.   By purchasing the items in a bundle you get a little discount off the retail price of each individual item.

Join me LIVE on facebook next week for more crafting fun!

You can purchase the products used on this project on my website www.juliescott.closetomyheart.com




Comments