Beautiful You and Alphabet Thin Cuts - Facebook Live Video

I did another facebook live demo today over on my facebook group, Craft with Julie.  You can request to join the group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/352852734789320/.  I go LIVE on Tuesdays!

I love a little 3x3 card.  They are the perfect size for a gift or to add to a treat for a friend or neighbor.



On the rose card I used the Basic Fundamental and Adventure Fundamental pattern papers.  The stamp set is called Beautiful You.  It is a 3 step stamp and is gorgeous!  I used Bashful and Pixie ink on the rose and Heather and Pebble on the leaves.  I added a little silver shimmer trim and Bashful pearl for some bling.

The HI card I used Raspberry two-toned cardstock and white cardstock.  I used the In the Background stamp set for the rose pattern on the background and on the HI letters.  I used the Bock Alphabet thin cuts to cut out the letters.  I used some 3D foam to pop up the letters and a white dot for some bling.

Hope you tune in next week for another LIVE demo!

You can purchase all the items to make these cards on my website www.juliescott.closetomyheart.com

Comments