Back to School Teacher Gift - Facebook Live Video


Today on Facebook Live I demonstrated how I put this Teacher Emergency Kit together.  You can watch HERE on my Craft with Julie Facebook Group.  It is a closed group so you do have to request to join, but you will have access to all my other facebook live tutorials and awesome artwork!


I purchased all the goodies that went inside the box from my local dollar store.  This made for a very inexpensive, but useful gift!

For the tag I used the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  I use some twine from my stash and wrapped it around a few times.


The pattern paper is from the Fundamentals Adventure paper.  The apple is from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge cut in Cocoa, Willow, Colonial White, and Cranberry.  I used the black Shin Han marker for the seeds.  I added liquid glass to the seeds to give them shine and dimension and then shimmer brush to add some glitter to the inside of the apple.  

Join me next Tuesday LIVE for some more creating fun!

You can purchase the products used on this project on my website www.juliescott.closetomyheart.com

Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments