Little Dreamer - June Craft Night

Craft Night – Little Dreamer Project Kits
Date: Friday June 23rd
Time: 6:00 -9:00 PM
Place: My home in North Salt Lake 
Bring: Adhesive, scissors, 3D foam, glue dots, and any other finishing supplies you like to use.

Sign by up Friday June 16th by emailing, calling, or texting me so I can get supplies ordered and projects ready.

When you attend Craft Night you will be able to use my stamps and inks to complete your projects.  If you are not able to attend or not local to me, I will cut and stamp the projects for you and include assembly instructions.  You can pick up the kit from me after the 23rd or I can mail for an additional $5 to cover postage. 

Card Kit: $25
12 Cards – 3 of each design.  Includes: 6 sheets patterned paper, 72 glitter gems, 5 yards of White and Gold ribbon, 12 card bases and envelopes.



Scrapbooking Kit: $35
3 Layouts – Includes: 6 sheets patterned paper, Little Dreamer Complements, 72 glitter gems, and additional cardstock to complete.


Cardmaking and scrapbooking kit combo: $45

Call, text, or email me to reserve your kit by Friday June 16th.

Would you like just the cutting guide?  You can purchase the cutting guide complete with pictures and instructions by emailing me at scrapinandstampin@hotmail.com

Comments