Customer Appreciation Workshop


January is my anniversary month with Close to My Heart and what better way to celebrate then to spend time with you my crafting friends! To show you my thanks and appreciation for sharing this adventure with me I am offering a FREE workshop! Join me on the 13th to create 3 cards using the brand new paper collection, Sugar Rush.
Not only will you be able to make these cards for FREE everyone who comes will get a FREE copy of the NEW Seasonal Expressions Idea Book! I will also have a special promotion just for those that attend!
Not able to make it? That’s okay! You can pick up your free workshop on or after the 13th. Long distance ladies, I haven’t forgotten about you! If you would like this free workshop all you need to do is pay $3 in postage and I will mail you the cards stamped/ready to assemble AND a copy of the new idea book!
Customer Appreciation Workshop
Date: Friday January 13th
Time: 3:00 PM OR 7:00 PM 
Place: My home in North Salt Lake

You MUST RSVP by Friday January 6th by emailing, calling, or texting me so I can get the project kits ready.

Comments