Create Kindness Special Still Available!

UPADATE:  This kit has sold out, BUT the stamp sets and card bases are still available.  You can order them HERE.

I shared these cards at Craft Night last week.  I used the Create Kindness kit that is available right now until the end of September to create these cards along with some extra bling and the thanks thin cut.  I also used an additional Happy Birthday stamp that is now retired, but you can use any sets you have on hand to enhance your cards.


You can see the goodies that come in the kit in the picture below, or you can purchase the items separately.  When you purchase the kit from me I will send you a FREE shin Han marker in the color of your choice!

This special is while supplies last, so don't delay in ordering.  You can find all the elements of this kit and purchase online HERE.


Comments