My Favorite Crafting Tools from Amazon


 I get a lot of questions on where I find my crafting supplies, and a lot of them can be found on Amazon!  It's perfect, because they always seem to be on sale and they are delivered right to my door in a day or two.  Check back, as I will add more items as discover new tools I like.



Cutting mats for your Cricut.  I found these for a killer deal on Amazon and decided to try them.  They work great!  Just like the original!  You can find them HERE

Blending Brushes:  These are on the smaller side, but I like that.  They work just as good as any name brand and I like that I can coordinate the color of the brush with the ink color I am using.  You can find them HERE



These I have on Amazon Subscribe and Save!  Every few months I get a package and I never run out!  They work perfectly with my ATG gun!  You can find them HERE

Tombow Multi Liquid Glue is my favorite liquid glue.  I use this for 3D projects and my itty bitty pieces and embellishments.  You can find it HERE.  I just notice you can subscribe and save this one!  I'll be adding this for sure! 



For tape runners, I like to use the Tombow Mono Permanent adhesive.  I really like there are refills avaiable for this one.  You can find it HERE.

 

I LOVE these!  I have 3 in my crafting space.  They fit 12x12 projects perfectly!  One drawer is for the project I am currently working on.  Another I keep new products I buy and want to get too soon, and the last one is for done pages that I need to get into an album.  It keeps everything together and organized and keeps the piles of mess off my desk.  They also double as a cat bed.  Trevor has claimed the corner stack of drawers as his own.  You can find them HERE


Everyone needs a good paper trimmer.  I have had this one for years!  It isn't very expensive and like I mentioned, has lasted me forever.  You can find it HERE


Fiskers replacement blades are a must!  I try to have at least one new package at all times!  Nothing is worse than a blade that chews up your paper.  You can find them HERE.


These don't look very exciting, but if you are a paper crafter you know the importance of a nice zip top plastic bag.  These are the perfect size and are a nice quality plastic bag.  I store projects, paper collections, cardstock and even done projects in these.  You can find them HERE



I love my Scor-Pal especially for creating boxes and fun fold cards.  You can find it HERE

I have just discovered how fun it is to use my Cricut to draw!  How have I not done this before? I made some name tags for a friend, but only had the .4 pen that came with my Cricut.  I needed more options pronto!  Thanks to Amazon I have a few more sizes to play with.  You can find these HERE.


Comments