Gift Ideas for a Preteen


 The preteen stage is the hardest.  They are not really a kid anymore, but they are not really considered a teenager quite yet.  Here are a few things I found to add to my 11 year old sons Easter Basket this year.


Lego City Interstellar Space Ship

This is a new series from Lego.  We just received the Lego book in the mail and my kiddo has left the magazine open to this page.  I chose this particular one because it's in the $20 range and small enough to fit into a basket.  You can find it on AMAZON HERE

Uno Show 'Em No Mercy

I have been told by my other teenager that this card game is hard to find...not sure if that's the truth or not.  We love a good game of cards at our house, we are excited to try this version.  You can find it on AMAZON HERE

Mini Verse Make it Mini Lifestyle


My kiddo LOVEs these!  I have used them for rewards and gifts in the past.  He really likes the lifestyle ones.  Making the little aquariums and plants are his favorite.  So many other options too!  Even I love to sit and watch him make these little creations. You can find them on AMAZON HERE


Lankybox Mystery Box
Honestly, I have no idea what this is, but I guess it's on YouTube.  It was fairly inexpensive and kind of looks like an egg, so I thought it would be fun to add to his basket.  You can find these on AMAZON


I didn't realize these were still a thing.  My brother collected baseball cards when we were kids, but now the kids are collection all kinds of sports.  Football is a favorite at our house, so I grabbed a box of these.  You can find these on AMAZON

My kids LOVE this game!  It is fun for the whole family!  I found these little add on packs.  There are a few packs to choose from and I will be adding one to each kids basket.  You can find these on AMAZON



If you need an updated basket, I ordered one of these for each of our family members.  They look nice and hold a lot!  You can find them HERE.

Of course I will be adding in some of his favorite candy.  I hope he is excited when he finds his basket on Easter morning!  And yes, the Easter Bunny still hides the baskets at our house,  the older you are the harder to find.  







Comments