Atlantic Hearts Sketch #511


For this weeks Atlantic Hearts Sketch I used Close to My Heart's special collection called Daisy, Daisy.   When I saw the daisy thin cut, I knew I had to have it!  The colors in this collection are so bright, fun and perfect for spring.   
I'll add a list of products I used down below.


Products I used on this card:
CC2232 Daisy, Daisy paper packet
CC2235 Daisy, Daisy Thin Cuts
CC12311 It's the Little Things-Cardmaking Stamp Set
Z4627 Pink Dots
1385 White Cardstock
X6047 Black Cardstock
X6066 Honey Butter Cardstock
Z2805 Black Ink

Shop Online HERE Follow me on Facebook: HERE Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie




 

Comments

  1. Such a cute card! I love the big daisy! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous spring colors, too! As a P.E.O. sister, I always love a daisy. Thank you so much for sharing your card at Atlantic hearts Sketch Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment