Happy Mail Week 3 - How to Video



In this video I will show you how to color in the critters from the You Make Me Happy stamp set using TriBlend Markers. This week we are focusing on TriBlend Makers, Mix In Paper collections, and the Operation Smile stamp set, You Make Me Happy. With every purchase of this stamp set, $7 USD are donated to the life saving mission of Operation Smile™. Contact me if you are interested in getting info on future Happy Mail Kits, or join my facebook group (link below) Follow me on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2toWOWG Follow me on Instagram @ CraftwithJulie Shop on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftwithJulieShop

Products I used in this kit: Cardstock: White, Sapphire, French Vanilla, Linen, Mint, Kraft Paper Collections: X9013 Mix -In Paper Packet, CC3203 These Are My People Paper Packet Stamp Sets: D1920 You Make Me Happy Ink Colors: Intense Black TriBlend Markers: Ice Grey, Pale Pink, Brown Grey, Bright Pink, Light Green, Earth Brown, Coral, Fair Skin Other Items: Z3693 Scalloped Circle (temporarily out of stock), Z4181 Stitched Circles

Comments