Happy Mail Week 2 - Fun Folds!


During this crazy time, I do feel like being creative is important.  Crafting helps keep my mind and hands busy and it just makes me happy!  Since we can’t meet in person for a craft night, I have decided to do a weekly Happy Mail project kit instead.  I hope to continue to do this each week until it is safe to meet again (or until I run out of ideas).
Each week I will feature different products and techniques. Each kit is only $7, and it will include supplies to create at least 3 projects mailed directly to you. There will be a small list of tools you will need to create the project, but you probably already have them in your stash. Your kit will be cut, stamped and include photos with instructions. I will also post a video to my YouTube channel during the week to explain the techniques and how to put the projects together.
Happy Mail - Week 2 :This week’s project kit features 3 different Fun Fold Cards! Supplies you will want to have on hand are Paper Trimmer, Score Board, Adhesive, Clear Shimmer Brush (optional), Markers or colored pencils, 3D Foam, stapler, bone folder
To reserve your kit, send $7 via PayPal: paypal.me/craftwithjulie or Venmo: @Julie-Scott-85 If you can, add your name and mailing address in the comments of the payment.  I have a limited number of kits, so reserve yours ASAP! 


My website: http://bit.ly/2HFZnXE

Follow me on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2toWOWG
Follow me on Instagram @ CraftwithJulie
My Etsy Shop: https://etsy.me/2GXlACw

Comments