March 2020 Project Kit - Yesterday and Today

Craft Night – Yesterday & Today Card Kit and Lip Balm Holders
Date: THURSDAY March 12th
Time: 7:00 PM
Where: My home in North Salt Lake
Projects: See Below
Bring: Adhesive, 3D Foam, Scissors, score board (for lip balm holders)

Order your kit by Tuesday March 3rd @ 8:00 PM by contacting me directly or send payment to: Paypal: paypal.me/craftwithjulie or venmo: @Julie-Scott-85

If you are not able to attend or not local to me and would like to purchase the instructions for these projects email me at scrapinandstampin@hotmail.com


Yesterday & Today Cards $25: 10 Cards, 2 of each design.  Kit includes patterned paper, cardstock, die cuts, gold glitter gems, Card bases and envelopes.


Lip Balm Holders $5: Set of 3.  Includes paper, tag, glitter gems and twine to make 3 holders. *Lip balm not included*


Scrapbook Layouts $30: Kit includes preprinted base pages, die cuts, stickers, page protectors and instruction sheet.


Comments