January's Project Kit - Spruced Up

Craft Night – Spruced Up Cards, Candy Box Cover, and Scrapbooking Layouts
Date: THURSDAY January 9th, 2020
Time: 7:00 PM
Where: My home in North Salt Lake
Projects: See below
Bring: Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, 3D Foam, liquid glue or glue dots, and Scissors

If you are not able to attend and would like a kit, contact me and I’ll get you the supplies and the instructions!  
Spruced Up Cards $25: 10 Cards, 1 of each design.  Kit includes Spruced Up paper packet and sticker sheet, Cardstock, Wood Shapes, Card bases and envelopes.


 Scrapbook Layout Kit $30: 2-2-page layouts.  Kit includes Spruced Up paper packet and sticker sheet, wood shapes and cardstock.
CARD KIT AND LAYOUT KIT COMBO: $45
Spruced Up Candy Box Covers $12: Kit includes ½ a paper packet, 6 pieces of coordinating cardstock, and thin cut pieces.

Add Ons:
I pay your shipping and tax when you order with a project kit
Spruced Up Stamp Set - $15
Spruced Up Stamp Set AND Thin Cuts -$27


It is past the date to sign up.  You can find these items on my website juliescott.closetomyheart.com.  Look for my next craft night project kit coming soon.

Comments