So Much Happy Blog Hop

Welcome to our So Much Happy Blog Hop!  We will be showcasing the So Much Happy collection with various projects created by talented Close to My Heart consultants.

If you are visiting from Haley's blog then you are on the right track!

THIS is my most favorite paper in the idea book!  I have LOVED it!  I love it so much, that I have used almost every last scrap creating cards and other projects!


Read on for all the details or hop along to Lauren's Blog



I almost over looked this stamp set in the idea book!  I am so glad I got it!  There are so many fun things you can create.  The stamp set is called The Berry Best.  I used white twine (which is in the clearance section right now), the So Much Happy Puffy Stickers and So Much Happy Washi tape for accents on this card.



The cut apart sheet included in the paper packet and the complements really made this card come together.  I used the Decorative Borders thin cuts to create layers on this cute card.

The Fancy Tag thin cuts made this card super easy to create!  Again, I used the cut apart sheet and complements as accents.  The Swiss Dot embossing folder adds a little bit more elegance to this card.


I LOVED this sticker on the complement sheet, I had to use it on a card!  I layered it on a chip board piece, and then added more stickers to create the look.  The card pattern I used is from the Make it From Your Heart Volume 4 idea book.  It is pattern #19.

Quick and easy cards!  I used a few pieces of scraps, leftover stickers and complements to create these cards.

This paper collection is really the best! 
Thanks for hopping by!

To purchase any of the products used in these projects shop online here: http://bit.ly/2HFZnXE
Follow me on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2toWOWG Follow me on Instagram @ CraftwithJulie My Etsy Shop: https://etsy.me/2GXlACw

Comments

Post a Comment