Gimme Some Sugar Blog Hop

Welcome to our Gimme Some Sugar Blog Hop!  We will be showcasing the Gimme Some Sugar paper collection with various projects created by talented Close to My Heart consultants.  If you are visiting from Kathleen's blog then you are on the right track.


Gimme Some Sugar is such a "sweet" paper collection.  I loved this saying on the cut apart card I had to make a home decor item with it.  Read on for more details or hop along to Kara's blog.


This was such a quick and easy project.  I found a frame at my local dollar store.  I cut the card down to fit in the 4x6 frame.  I used some complements and bitty sparkles to decorate and that's it!  

Thanks for hopping by!

Join my Craft with Julie facebook group HERE
Follow my facebook page HERE
Check out my YouTube Channel HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie



Comments

Post a Comment