Amazing Deal For New Consultants!


It is the most wonderful time of the year to be a Close to My Heart consultant! We have a new amazing idea book coming out in May and the party of the year, convention, is right around the corner! If you have ever thought of checking out the perks of being a Close to My Heart consultant, April's special is for you! When you join CTMH in April you will receive the stamp of the month sets for May, June, July, and August ($71.80 value) for FREE, I can't even get them all yet! You will get an amazing new consultant kit full of crafting supplies worth $210. You will also receive $50 in CTMH cash that you can spend on anything you would like, including the new products! Comment below with any questions you might have, or contact me directly. You can also find more info online here: http://bit.ly/2ofU5tQ.

There is a special offer for past consultants too! Contact me or click on the link above!

Join my Craft with Julie facebook group HERE
Follow my facebook page HERE
Check out my YouTube Channel HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments