Spring/Easter Gift Box - Facebook LIVE video #17

The perfect craft for the 1st day of spring! These fry boxes make such a cute gift and can be made for just about any occasion. Below are the products I used and measurements to make this fun box:


The Box:
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge page 27 cut @ 8 inches (you can get 2 out of 1 12x12 pieces of paper.
(X7228B) Gimme Some Sugar paper packet
The Bunny:
(Z3167) Artistry Cricut Cartridge page 37 cut @ 2 inches
(1385) White Daisy Cardstock
(Z5941) Bashful Cardstock
(Z3314) Black Dots
(Z3293) Clear Shimmer Brush
(Z1151) 3-D Foam
(Z553) Glue Pen
Contact me to order any of these products or head over to my website here: http://bit.ly/2HFZnXE

Join my Craft with Julie facebook group HERE
Follow my facebook page HERE
Check out my YouTube Channel HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments