March Project Kits - Make Waves

This month we will be working with the Make Waves paper collection.  Craft Night will be on Friday March 23rd @ 7:00 PM at my home in North Salt Lake.  Sign up for the projects you would like to create by Friday March 16th so I can order supplies and get kits cut and ready.  

Project kits are cut and ready to assemble. When you attend Craft Night you will be able to use my stamps and inks to complete your projects.  NEW KIT BY MAIL OPTION! A special offer just for March!  If you are not local to me I will mail your project kit for FREE!  If you have been wanting to try out one of my kits, now is the time!  I cut everything and stamp what needs to be stamped.  I will email you pictures and instructions. All you will need is glue to assemble your projects!  Contact me scroll down to the paypal button and choose the kit by mail option.  Kits will be mailed the week of the 23rd.



Card Kit: $25
12 cards-3 each of 4 designs and 4 tags. Kit includes ½ of a Make Waves paper packet, card bases and envelopes, extra cardstock, 5 yards of Make Waves shimmer trim, 36 Adhesive-backed flower sequins, 36 adhesive backed glitter gems, and instructions.

Add the Making Wave Cardmaking Stamp Set + Thin Cuts for only $17.21 more
(Free Shipping and Tax)





Scrapbooking Kit: $35 
3 – 2-page layouts. This kit includes ½ of a Make Waves paper packet, coordinating cardstock, Make Waves Complements, 5 yards of Make Waves shimmer trim, 36 Adhesive-backed flower sequins, 36 adhesive backed glitter gems, and instructions.

 Card and Scrapbooking Kit Combo: $45 (a $15 savings).  You will get both the card kit and scrapbooking kit.

The time has past to sign up for this kit, but watch for next months kit coming soon!  You can purchase the products to make these projects on my website HERE.


Join my Craft with Julie facebook group HERE
Check out my YouTube Channel HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments