February Craft Night Projects - Gimme Some Sugar

This month we will be working with the Gimme Some Sugar paper collection.  Craft Night will be on Friday the 23rd @ 7:00 PM at my home in North Salt Lake.  Sign up for the projects you would like to create by Friday February 16th so I can order supplies and get kits cut and ready.  If you are not able to attend, you can order a kit and I will have it ready for you on the 23rd.  Not local to me?  I can mail the kit for an additional charge.

Card Kit: $25

15 cards-3 each of 5 designs. Kit includes ½ of a Gimme Some Sugar paper packet, card bases and envelopes, extra cardstock, 5 yards of Peacock Stitched ribbon, 90 Adhesive-backed cork shapes and instructions

Add the Stamp of the Month, Sunny Thoughts, for only $17.95 more (Free Shipping and Tax)
Scrapbooking Kit


Pocket Plus Page Protector included


Scrapbooking Kit: $35 
4 – 2 page layouts. This kit includes ½ of a Gimme Some Sugar paper packet, coordinating cardstock, Gimme Some Sugar Complements, 5 yards of peacock stitched ribbon, 90 Adhesive-backed cork shapes, Pocket Plus page protector and instructions.

 Card and Scrapbooking Kit Combo: $45.  You will get both the card kit and scrapbooking kit.


Update: The sign up date has passed.  
You can purchase the supplies for these projects on my website HERE

Join my Craft with Julie facebook group HERE
Check out my YouTube Channel HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments