January Craft Night - Chelsea Gardens

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! I am ready to get crafting again! Join us for our next Craft Night, January 12th @ 7:00 PM. We have a new Idea Book with all new products! This month we will be working with the Chelsea Gardens paper collection. It is so fun and springy with Butterfly's and floral designs. Craft Night is coming up quick, so you will need to let me know if you would like to do the project kit by THIS Friday the 5th.
Cardmaking Kit $25: 15 cards-3 each of 5 designs. Kit includes ½ of a Chelsea Garden paper packet, card bases and envelopes, extra cardstock, 5 yards of cream cotton ribbon, 48 Adhesive-backed shimmer dots in two colors and 15 adhesive backed marble gems, and instructions.









Scrapbooking Kit $35: 4 – 2 page layouts. This kit includes ½ of a Chelsea Gardens paper packet, coordinating cardstock, Chelsea Gardens Complements, 5 yards of cream cotton ribbon, 48 Adhesive-backed shimmer dots in two colors and 15 adhesive backed marble gems, and instructions.
Card and Scrapbooking Kit Combo: $45. You will get both the card kit and scrapbooking kit.

At Craft Night you will be able to use my stamps and inks to complete your project. You will need to bring a clear shimmer brush for the card kit. If you do not have one I can order one for you. If you are not able to attend I will do the stamping for you. All kits come pre-cut and ready to assemble!

Update: Sign up time frame has passed.  You can purchase the supplies for these projects online here: https://juliescott.closetomyheart.com/default.aspx


Join my Craft with Julie facebook group HERE

Check out my YouTube Channel HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments