Chelsea Gardens Blog Hop

Welcome to our Chelsea Gardens Blog Hop!  We will be showcasing the Chelsea Gardens Paper Collection with various projects created by talented Close to My Heart consultants.  If you are visiting from Debi's blog then you are on the right track.

There was a discussion on a Facebook group of what to do with the cut apart cards in the Close to My Heart paper packets.  I saw it as a challenge and set out to make cute cards using only the cut apart card sheet in the Chelsea Gardens paper packet.   These 3 cards were the result with only 1 card left over.  No stamping!  I added a few accents and that's it!  Fast and easy!  Read on for the details or hop along to RaNae's Blog.

This is how I did it:
Card #1 (on the left)
I used the gray stripe and polka dot.  Not trimming, just attached to my card.  The zip strip is the one you will find on the cut apart card.  You get 2 butterflies to work with since these cards are double sided!  I added some Chelsea Garden Dots for an accent and used the clear shimmer brush on the butterfly.

Card #2 (middle)
I loved the flower card, but the sentiment didn't really work for a card.  I covered it up with the bluish green card with lace.  Cut out the other butterfly and used on this card.  I added some dots and used the clear shimmer brush on the butterfly.

Card #3 (on the right)
Cut a little off the fern card.  Use the true story card as a mat.  Cut down the flowering can and layered on the true story card.  I used a little cream ribbon around the watering can card.

These cards really came together so fast and easy!  I challenge you to grab some of those cut apart card sheets you have sitting around and create some awesome cards with them!

You can purchase these products on my website HERE

Join my Craft with Julie facebook group HERE
Check out my YouTube Channel HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments

  1. Love the cards and thanks for the quick tutorial! I subscribed to your YouTube channel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I don't have a ton on my YouTube channel yet, but I add a new video weekly!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! These are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all three of your cards! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and thank you for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shirley! I am a very visual learner so I like to add pictures of the process.

      Delete
  5. Love how you used the pocket cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful cards and ideas! And thank you for the tutorials!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment