Lip Balm Card - Facebook Live Video #8

In this video I demonstrate how to make these cute Lip Balm Gift Cards. Great addition to a stocking, friend gifts, co-worker gifts, teacher gifts. This time of year just about everyone can use a new lip balm.
Measurements:
Cardstock - 5 3/4 x 3 1/2 inches
Score at 2 1/2 and at 3 1/4 inches
Patterned paper - 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches
Products I used:
(Z4050) Beary Christmas Picture My Life Cards
(M1181) Ho Ho Ho stamp set
(Z3363) Enchantment Ribbon Pack
(Z4038) Beary Christmas Dots
(Z2835) New England Ivy Ink
(Z2816) Cranberry Ink
(Z3318) Thin Cuts- Basic Circles
All these items can be purchased online. Some are while supplies last. When you place an order on my website from now until the end of December, I will send you a surprise gift in the mail. https://juliescott.closetomyheart.com/

Comments