Silver & Gold Blog Hop




Welcome to our Silver & Gold Blog Hop!  We will be showcasing our Silver & Gold paper collection with various projects created by talented Close to My Heart consultants.  If you are visiting from Cheryl's blog then you are on the right track.



Did you know there are coordinating Picture My Life Cards to the Silver & Gold papers?  I grabbed a set and wanted to see how much I could make out of one package.


I started with this scrapbook layout.  Yes, these are last years pictures.  It is never to late to scrap your memories!  I used White and Pewter cardstock as the base and Pebble as an accent color under my photos.  I used Gold Ribbon you can find in the Basics Ribbon Pack as my embellishment.  


I didn't stop there!  Using our Basic Tags thin cuts I cut out a few tags.  I was able to get 3 from one PML card, with a little strip leftover I could use for other projects.  I used the gold ribbon and gray and gold ribbon from the Basic Ribbon Pack to tie on to my tags.  The Basic Ribbon pack is on sale until the end of the month!  You can check out the sale HERE


One of my favorite things to do is use PML cards to create greeting cards.  It is so fast and easy and they make beautiful cards.  I simply cut down the larger PML's to fit onto our white card bases.  The smaller PML's I layered with some of our Basic Fundamental patterned papers (they are on sale too!).  I added some Red Gems.

I have quite a few cards leftover to create even more!  The Silver & Gold Picture My Life cards are a great deal at only $6.95 for a package of 36 cards!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

Now hop along to your next stop, RaNae's Blog


You can purchase the products used on these projects on my website juliescott.closetomyheart.com

Join my Craft with Julie facebook group HERE
Check out my YouTube Channel HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments

  1. Love your projects! Outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing artwork with the PLMs. Beautiful ideas on using these (as I was trying to figure out what to do with them).

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are gorgeous! I'm not sure if I should thank you or not for bringing them to my attention! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny Haley! The Silver & Gold PML's really make some beautiful holiday cards!

      Delete
  4. Amazing artwork, love the gold and white tag idea and cards are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Foil is such a beautiful accent ~ and I Love PML cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment