Punny Pals - Quick Cards


I needed a few cards to mail out this week and Punny Pals was sitting on my desk from other projects I have been working on.  I knew I wanted to try a black and white background paper using all the cute animals in the Punny Pals set, so that's where I started.

I loaded up all the pals on a 4x4 acrylix block.  Inked it up with black ink and stamped on white cardstock.  I used the black pattern paper from the Cats & Bats paper packet, or you can use black cardstock as my base.  I then layered Emerald cardstock and then black pattern paper again.  The circles I used my cricut and the basic circles thin cuts.  I added a little color to the sentiment pal using shin han markers.  The stripes across the card are black shimmer trim, which adds just the right amount of sparkle.  I am happy how these turned out and excited to mail them to my friends this week!

You can purchase the products used on this project on my website juliescott.closetomyheart.com

Comments