Beary Christmas Blog Hop


Welcome to our Beary Christmas Blog Hop!  We will be showcasing our Beary Christmas collection with various projects created by talented Close to My Heart consultants.  If you are visiting from Carol's Blog then you are on the right track.  


This month I created a card inspired by my friend Nicole.  I love all the designs in the Beary Christmas paper packet I tried to feature as many as I could on one card.   I also used one of my favorite stamp sets in the new Holiday Expressions idea book, The Thought That Counts.  This stamp set has so many fun sayings for the holidays.  It also coordinates with our  Basic Tags Thin Cuts.  I used some red and silver shimmer trim for some sparkle and whisper twine knotted on the tag.  I sponged the outside of the card with Pewter ink.  I used Cranberry ink for the outline of the tag, New England Ivy for the Naughty and Nice, and Fern for the trees. 

This card I made for a team swap.  I kept it simple with the Cranberry, white, and black theme.  Instead of using a tag with the sentiment I cut out circles on my cricut and then stamped the presents in black across the card.


Thanks for stopping by!  
Hop along to your next stop, RaNae's Blog

You an purchase all the products used on these projects on my website juliescott.closetomyheart.com

Join my Craft with Julie facebook group HERE
Check out my YouTube Channel HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie


Comments

  1. Adorable cards! I love the border you created with the presents stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute set of cards! Great way to show that this set can be used for so much more than tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Haley! I love this set so much! One of my favorites!

      Delete
  3. Love your cards Julie! I love the present border and the little tag saying as the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards. Love the black and red. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeck! These are great! I have the tag set and couldn't decide how to work it into a card. Your ideas are fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Chris! This set has been so fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment