Scrapping For Smiles Back to School Crop


Join us Friday September 15th for some fun crafting time!  Bring projects you are working on or would like to start!  Get a head start on your holiday cards or scrapbook your summer vacation adventures.  You will get a project kit (shown below) and dinner is provided.   I will have the Card Creation Station available with new designs for purchase and of course there will be prizes too! Deadline to sign up is September 6th or when the spaces are filled.  You will want to sign up ASAP!

Contact me to reserve your spot or use the paypal link below.



If you are unable to attend the crop but would like the kit, it is available to purchase!  You can pick up your kit on or after September 15th.  If you are not local to me I will mail it to you cut and ready to go (you will need to do the stamping)!  **UPDATE: Deadline past to order this kit**

Supplies you will need for the project kit:

I can't wait to spend the day cropping with you!

A portion of the proceeds from the crop fee, project kit sales, and card creation station sales will be donated to Operation Smile.

Join my Craft with Julie facebook group HERE
Check out my YouTube Channel HERE
Follow me on Instagram @CraftwithJulie

Comments